Note: These questions are not a script - they are a series of
prompts designed to establish the key account's perceptions - they should be
tailored to suit each situation. Remember that their perceptions become your
- Where are we meeting your
- Where are we exceeding your
- Where are we falling short of your
- What unresolved issues are
- How do we compare to
- In our industry?
- In other industries?
- How would you sum us up in a
- If you could put the clocks back
what do you think should have been done differently?
- Do you see us a supplier, friendly
face or business partner?
- If we were an animal or bird what
would we be?
- Overall, how many marks out of ten
would you give us today?
- How is your business
- What pressures will you face from
outside and inside your business?
- What will your main objectives for
the future be?
- How will you achieve them?
- How could we help you?
- What one thing could we do that we
are not currently doing?
- What do you see as being the big
issues in our future relationship?
- What would we have to do to score
ten out of ten?
- Where would you be happy to see us
have more of your business in the future?
- Is there anything else I need to